The best way to maximize your G.R.A.P.E. membership is to get involved in committee work. A variety of opportunities are available to suit every professional interest and participation availability. Take a moment to review the following list to find a way to get involved in G.R.A.P.E. Committee Chairs and Executive Director will review and finalize participation of individuals on appropriate committee based upon overall needs of the organization and commitment of interested member.
- Recommends priority public policy issues for G.R.A.P.E., developing strategies and work plans to move public policy efforts forward.
- Educates, influences, and attempts to facilitate change in order to improve the quality of life for elderly persons, protect their rights, benefits, and access to quality care.
- Committee Chair: Richard Marchese, Woods, Oviatt, Gilman LLP * firstname.lastname@example.org
- Committee Meets normally every 1st Wednesday of the month @ 12noon. Please email Committee Chair above to verify time & location if you are interested in joining.
- Reviews current bylaws and recommends changes in them to the Board of Directors.
- Committee Chair: Todd Gutsfson,Esq. * email@example.com
- Updates, compiles, and publishes The ElderPages Directory - a reference and information directory of local resources which assists area professionals to enhance the quality of life for the elderly.
- Commitee Co-Chairs: Virginia Clark, Catholic Family Services * firstname.lastname@example.org & Mollie Traub, NCJW * email@example.com
- Committee Meets normally every 3rd Tuesday of the month @ 8:30am. Please email Committee Chair above to verify time & location if you are interested in joining.
- Is responsible for recommending fiscal policies, submitting the annual budget to the Board, evaluating financial performance and arranging for an annual audit.
- Committee Chair: Andrew Hastings, Freed Maxick CPA's * firstname.lastname@example.org
- Responsible for creating, coordinating, and conducting membership recruitment, renewal, and retention activities.
- Makes recommendations to the Board regarding membership dues and benefits.
- Committee Co-Chairs: Kristen Treadway, Home Instead Senior Care * email@example.com and Kathleen Allen, CareGivers * firstname.lastname@example.org
- Writes, edits, and oversees production of the GRAPEvine.
- Sets and publicizes newsletter deadlines.
- Ensures compliance with G.R.A.P.E. editorial policy.
- Plans and coordinates programs which enhance the knowledge and skills of G.R.A.P.E. members, helping them provide quality services to older persons.
- Committee Chair:Kim Vogt, The Highlands Living Center * email@example.com
- Committee Meets normally every 2nd Thursday of the month @ 8:15 am at The Char Broil on Monroe Ave. Please email Committee Chair above to verify time & location if you are interested in joining.
- Reviews income-producing project initiatives for consistency with the organization's mission and key objectives of financial stability, member involvement, and membership diversity. This is an invitation only committee.
For more information please call 585-256-4351 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org